Skyside Specialised Solutions
Skyside South Africa recently imported 10 units of the ATMOS low cost particulate matter sensors from Respirer Urban Sciences in India.
What Can the ATMOS do for you?
- Measure Real-time Ambient Particulate Matter PM1, PM2.5 & PM10 µg/m3.
- Measure Temperature (T) & Relative Humidity (RH).
- Transmit this data in Real-time using an in-built GPRS/GSM module. Data is transmitted to a cloudserver using HTTP protocol.
- Device has an in-built battery which can keep the monitoring device running for up to 8 hours.
- Data will be available to be viewed on a map-based dashboard.
- Real-time Air Quality data will also be available to download in a CSV file as well as available for integration in a mobile App or Website using APIs that we will provide.
- Data is also stored internally on a MicroSD card. Users can download data locally from the SD card too.
- The linear regression between the Atmos devices and the FEM equipment under different conditions has varied from 0.7 to 0.9.
Particulate Matter Sensor
- Skyside can install this unit anywhere you need to measure air quality for particulate concentrations.
- Units can run on main electricity supply or solar power.
- Units have options for Wifi data access or 4G cellular download.
- Do you need to verify a localised dust problem? Or set-up a network of monitors for continuous data? We can help you!
Johannesburg Office and Laboratory: 259 Kent Avenue,
Ferndale, Randburg, 2194, Johannesburg
Durban Office and Laboratory: Ninian Westmead Estate, Unit 2, Building 4, 33 Henry Pennington (Richmond) Road, Westmead, 3610.
Phone: +27 (11) 590-3000 or +27 (31) 100 1300